Paying for Your Chiropractic Treatments
Our office accepts major credit cards, and many insurance companies accept me as a practitioner. We no longer verify insurance coverage. That is the patient’s duty. We cannot count on receiving accurate information form insurance companies and do not wish to give anyone wrong information.
Chiropractic is a valuable service, and we offer extraordinarily economical cash plans.
Who should pay cash for their chiropractic visits?
- People without insurance that covers chiropractic
- Patients with insurance with an extremely high deductible
- Those with an extremely high copay (get treatments as low as $27.50)
- People with a limited number of allowed chiropractic visits.
- Many insurance companies allow their clients only limited chiropractic treatment. They often do not recognize the fact that chiropractic care can save money by creating a healthier you that is less likely to need insurance benefits as the year progresses. Often they do not encourage you to be healthy, but want you to wait until you have a health challenge to seek help.
- If you are proactive about your health, someone who is interested in reaching for the sky and the stars rather than waiting for the next crisis before seeking care, the cash program is perfect for you! The plan is explained below.
PAYMENT AT TIME OF SERVICE AND PREPAY SCHEDULES FOR DR. PAT DOUGHERTY, D.C.
(as of October 2016)
Contract for 10 Chiropractic Adjustments Paid in Advance
The regular price of a chiropractic adjustment from Patrick Dougherty, D.C. $41.10. Patients can pay for 10 adjustments in advance. The fee for those 10 adjustments shall be $275. When you purchase this you are paying $39.29 for each of the first 7 treatments. The final 3 are free. Ancillary procedures such as re-exams or supplements, or evaluation for the necessity of supplements are not included in this price.
You must pay the $275 fee in advance of the 10 chiropractic adjustments. You are free to withdraw from this contract at any time and receive a refund for unused portions of the fee paid. Money will be refunded on this basis:
In the event that all 10 treatments are not received and the contract is cancelled by the patient, said patient will be charged $39.29 for each adjustment received. The number of visits x $39.29 will be subtracted from the initial $275 fee at cancellation. Whatever money remains will be returned to the patient within 7 working days.
Examples: Patient A pays $275 for 10 adjustments, receives 4 adjustments then cancels the contract. 4×39.29 =157.16, $275 – 157.16 = $117.84 refund to Patient A.
Patient B pays $275 for 10 adjustments, receives 7 adjustments then cancels the contract. 7×39.29 =275.0, $275 – 275.03 = 0.00 owed to the patient.
Contract for 5 Chiropractic Adjustments Paid in Advance
Patients can pay for 5 adjustments in advance. You pay $160 for those 5 adjustments. You are paying $40 for each of the first 4 treatments. The 5th treatment is free.
You must pay the $160 fee in advance of the 5 chiropractic adjustments. You are free to withdraw from this contract at any time and receive a refund for unused portions of the fee paid. At the time of cessation of the contract money will be refunded on this basis:
In the event that all 5 treatments are not received and the contract is cancelled by the patient, said patient will be charged $40 for each adjustment received. The number of visits x $40 will be subtracted from the initial $160. Money will be returned to the patient within 7 working days.