When you schedule your first appointment you will need to complete some paper work for our records.
The easy way to do this is to click on the “Patient Portal” button below after you contact our office (509-327-4373) to get a PIN #. If you can’t access the Patient Portal please arrive 30 minutes early to complete paperwork:
- Click the link above
- Type your last name only and enter the 4 digit PIN you receive by phone or email.
- You will be prompted to enter a new 4 digit PIN, twice then click on the sign in button
- Select the New Patient option from the page you see.
- The menu on the left side will allow you to go to pages to enter important information.
- Please look at each tab in the left column and fill out as necessary. The first two tabs and Consent Forms are absolutely necessary.
The more information you give us the more we can get accomplished during your time with the doctor.
You may need to fill out some actual paperwork also. To save time please download the form, print it out and fill it out before coming to your appointment.
The following forms are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read them. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader free here.
Additional form needed for children. You will be told when you call to schedule if you need this form:
Additional form needed for patients recently in an automobile accident. You will be told when you call to schedule if you need this form:
Additional form needed for full health scan. You will be told when you call to schedule if you need this form: