10. pasteurized milk – nothing like killing all the nutrition with heat then replacing it with fake vitamins, and on top of that the steady diet of pharmaceuticals most dairy cows receive make it through to you.
9. most breakfast cereals which are chock full of processed sugar, or high fructose corn syrup, and white flour
8. almost anything in a can because there is something about man’s ability to make a healthy nutrition packed food that just does not measure up to nature’s ability
7. hot dogs are usually made up of waste products to some degree, and full of man-made chemicals that have no nutritive value and may be toxic
6. cookies and crackers are full of processed flour and sugar meant to spike your blood sugar and leave you hungry for more, and of bad fats that trigger an addictive craving response
5. chips, nothing like a potato sliced thin in order to enable it to soak up toxic fats
4. candy – sugar, sugar and more sugar – can you say diabetes?
3. French fries once again the potato is allowed to soak up toxic and addictive fat until it is mutated into a fast easy snack food that many people cannot stop eating.
2. doughnuts are the white flour equivalent of French fries, an overload of bad fat, with the added bonus of simple carbs in the form of white flour and white sugar.
And the #1 worst food on Dr. Pat’s Top Ten List is SODA POP! Soda pop is a high octane blast of sugar meant to keep you coming back for more. Diet pop is worse because the artificial sweeteners are toxic to our nerves. On top of all of that, it is bad for your bones!
How can you get good nutrition?
- Eat foods that are fresh and real. This means fruits, vegetables, grains beans, and meat. If it has a label, proceed with caution!
- Eat organic when possible.
- Eat foods that are produced or grown near to home.
- Eat at least 5 servings a day of vegetables that are not grown underground.
- Learn how to cook.