Young cereal grasses; such as wheat, barley, oats, spirulina, chlorella, kelp, alfalfa, and sea vegetables; are often classified as super green foods. This is because at the young grass stage there are far more vitamins, minerals and proteins than are found once the plant reaches the grain stage. Grass-eating animals that consume such a diet continually maintain their weight, strength and vibrant health.
Perfect Food is a whole food. This means that it provides vitamins and minerals as nature intended. Whole foods differ from vitamins and mineral supplements because they supply not only the vitamins and minerals, but also naturally occurring co-factors. The co-factors act synergistically with the vitamins and minerals to compound and concentrate their effectiveness.
- Undergoes no chemical extraction,
- is 100% vegetarian with no isolated , fractionated, or synthetic sources,
- contains 13 sprouted ingredients,
- has all natural ingredients – no soy lecithin, apple fiber, artificial colors or preservatives,
- contains 46 phytonutrient-dense whole food ingredients,
- is made with nutrient rich cereal grass juice powder,
- supports healthy carbohydrate metabolism,
- is a natural source of alkalizing minerals,
- goes through a fermentation process to make the nutrients more available to the body,
- contains 10 probiotic strains,
- a serving is equal to more than 140 grams of fresh grass juice, more than any other brand.
Perfect Food is made by first juicing the grasses, and then allowing them to dry. Most other brands first dehydrate the grasses then grind them into a powder. Juicing first is more expensive, time consuming, and delivers more nutrients per serving. Juicing fruits and vegetables makes them more soluble, easier to digest and assimilate. When grasses are left to dry nutrients leach out and disappear forever., but this never happens with the grasses used in Perfect Food.
So, why should you use Perfect Food everyday? According to the USDA fewer than 9% of Americans consume the necessary 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables daily. It will cost you less than 84 cents per day to make Perfect Food a part of your diet if you buy it here. That includes tax.
Is your health worth 84 cents per day?